Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kelly Clarkson Concert

Okay, this blogspot is really old. I had the pics loaded and haven't been a very good blogger lately, so here it is.

Dale won tickets to the Kelly Clarkson concert at UVU from one of his many outings to the golf course this summer. Luckily, he hates concerts because then I was able to take some fun girls (that would dance and sing) along with me. We not only witnessed Kelly's amazing voice but a double rainbow over her stage. Which, by the way was amazing. Thank you ladies and young ladies for coming with me. We will have to do it again.

Shayee, Madison and I dry underneath the metal awning, while watching everyone that was close get wet from the rainstorm. Seriously! They are adorable. Mikki and MadisonShaylee and Sabrina Here is the double rainbow. I couldn't get far back enough to get it in one shot, but below is the other side. So, just imagine it. The whole clan!I need a little girl.....someday!

6 comments:

amy16 said...

Wow 2 post in 4 months....you're on a roll

Carrie said...

No way! I bet she was amazing!

Sabrina Rex said...

This was so much fun. thanks for inviting us to come with you.

JoJo and Ralph said...

Hey Tab- Let me know when you are ready for a girl... I have one or two you could borrow...and one of them I'd give you for an extended amount of time.

The House that James Built said...

tabby thank you for being so good to us. i love you guys so much. how lucky i am to have the friends that i do! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I know the Kelly Clarkson concert was cool, but 5 months on the front page of your blog? Really? Come on!