Monday, June 8, 2009

Tubucky State

Dales softball team needed some jerseys for a softball tournament. So, what do they do? Have a craft night in my garage and made Tubucky State "Chickens" shirts. They even made a shirt for my little Lincoln.


Here is Lincoln's jersey number.
Lincoln says, "Rock on, Mom!" (Don't you love the lost shoe on Boston)
Here is my peaceful little man, James. He is the happiest baby I have ever known.
After the game we went to a BBQ for the Salmons. Since they are moving to viva Las Vegas. This was the first time we were all together since Julie's baby shower. Here is the before and after pictures of the fruits of our labors.
Before (obviously)
and After. They are adorable!!!

6 comments:

Amie Carlos said...

That is a fun picture of you and your firends all being prego together, and then all the little ones! I love it.

Tolman Family said...

I LOVE THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES OF THE BABIES ... THAT IS AWESOME!! I love it!! When are you planning on coming this way? It would be fun to get together!

Julie Knowlton said...

I promise I am a good wife and will come to the next softball game. Go Tubucky State!

And remind me to never take a picture while I am pregnant. Ever.

About us... said...

that is the cutest pic of all you pregnant girlies and the babies!! i love it! who had twins?? lol

The Hale's said...

I love that before and after pic. So cute!! Oh, and I love how the guys made their softball jerseys. Trev always gets new ones made each year which I think is dumb. So... we need to go to the zoo soon. Miss Keili asks for the animals almost daily!!

Jamie said...

Wow. That pic at the top of your blog is darling! How sweet. And I just love the pic with all the kids together. I'm so sad I missed all the fun. Next time.