Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New York with Amy

Amy and I went to New York for our good ole JetBlue new terminal 5 party. It was nice to get away and have a mini girls trip. New York is not my first destination choice for a girls trip but I was lucky enough to win it through my work. Thank you, JetBlue.

This is Amy and I at the new terminal. It was so nice and clean. It even smelt new. Especially, coming in from the yummy New York air. The halls were wide and roomy. I am exciting to fly there and have our customers fly to a new and improved terminal. Happy Jetting!

There was a press conference below, but we had to leave and catch our flight back home.


Our T5 runway photo. Oh how I need to cut my hair.
We walked around forever looking for the mexican restraunt that we wanted for dinner. We decided to go to a BBQ place. It was really good. But, we took the subway to Times Square from Jamaica and our waitor was telling us that there was a rapist/murderer kidnapping woman from Jamaica right where we were and that we should probably not go that way back to the Hotel. We were scared for the rest of the night. We definately took a cab back. The funny thing was we saw cops chasing someone on the subway. Ok maybe not so funny if it was that close to us.
Times Square!Amy and I at the M & M store at Times Square. I got Linc a blue M&M sippy cup. It was fun.


WOW, my belly is growing fast. Don't you love all the green!

6 comments:

Heather and Kade Scott said...

You look so cute!!

amy16 said...

good times. You forgot to mention the 3 hours of sleep because we can't shut up! That's how I know we're meant for each other. We never run out of things to say.....Next time let's go some where warm, and non-stinky.

Jamie said...

You get some awards. First, you get the award for so many posts. Second, you get the award for being the cutest pregnant girl, ever!!!

I got your message about going to Ross, then I left your a message (a few days later). I don't know if I missed your call or if you're still up for going shopping. I'd love to hook up some time. Let me know.

Julie said...

That looks like a fun time! You look cute, and I think your hair looks cute long! I think I have felt the babies move quite a few times, but I am still in the not sure phase. The funny thing is that the other night I had this dream that the babies were sticking their hand out, so you could hold their little hands (still inside me). It was pretty funny! So maybe they were moving then. I am really starting to poke out now! Especially after a big meal! I really look about 5-6 months pregnant! When is your next appointment? When is your ultrasound?

The Hale's said...

Wow! You finally posted! I need to get frequent updates of your life... even if you are at BYU games :) Looks like a fun trip!

Julie said...

I didn't know you found out you were having a boy! Congratulations! That is exciting! It will be fun for Lincoln to have a little playmate! And we have started thinking about names, but it is so hard! It is going to be a challenge for sure! Do you guys have names picked out?