Tuesday, September 23, 2008

BYU vs Wyoming

I have grown to love football over the years of our marriage. I have to say I became a true fan last year. Yes I know, and all on my own and I am not just my husbands supporter anymore. I know the players names and numbers and love to see them play. I get excited when we score and I love taking Lincoln with us. He is so funny, because he is two and he actually watches the game. He also, watches my husband and copies his every move. He sings along to the fight song and enjoys the end and yells GO COUGARS! I now look at football games as a time to bond as a family and enjoy fun moments with each other. Even though it can get hot and Lincoln gets cranky by 3rd quarter, I definately enjoy myself. We sit next to friends and I look forward to visiting with them. We occasionally go out to dinner after and make a night out of it.


I love these boys so much! "My friend" Lincoln says. It does help that BYU had another shut out....44-0.

1 comment:

Arah Debra said...

It's so great that you all get into the games so much. Lincoln is turning into quite the sports fan. He's so stinking cute!