Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's a BOY!!!!!!!

We were at Fetal Fotos sitting in the waiting room, wondering if we would have a little pink in our lives. To tell you the truth, I have a been dreaming up my baby girls nursery since before Lincoln was even born. I truly would love 3 boys and then a girl but to have the suspense of waiting for my girl over the years will be a little hard. We went into the nice cozy room at Fetal Fotos and waited for the verdict. She was trying to get the profile of the babies face and cute little fingers and toes. And then we saw that it was a................... BOY!!!! Dale and Linc give each other high fives and say yes. I get a little teary eyed and realize that I am very outnumbered. We are really excited for another boy. This is the way I see my future......I get bunk beds for my boys room....sword fights with each other, instead of with his mommy......more toys flying and balls at my head.....even dirtier toilets and of course sweet mama's boy love. I can't wait. Lincoln will be so good to him. He tells me that he has a baby in his belly too. Adorable! Can't wait.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations! And fun to see all of your Halloween pictures! We went to Gardner Village and it was so fun! I love those witches! Lincoln is so cute! Can't wait to see you post a picture of him in his costume!

About us... said...

Congratulations! Two boys will be fun! They will be close. :) You look so good and Lincoln is so dang cute!We need to all get together ASAP! Lets plan something!