Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lincolns 2nd Birthday Party

My baby is TWO! I can't believe he is getting so big. If you have had a conversation with Lincoln you truly know he is growing up tooooo fast. I love talking with him. He is such a sweet and amazing little man. He tells his mommy and daddy that he loves them. After having Lincoln I truly know what true HAPPINESS means.


Lincoln wanted a bike and basketball hoop. What a wish list. But "what my baby wants, my baby gets" I work the graveyard shifts and Lincoln is on my schedule, but this special day he wakes up a little earlier and I hear him giggle and laugh. I climb out of bed and see him on his new bike. He loved it. He can't reach the pedals but loves to drag it with his feet, Flintstone style, all over the house. His smile tells it all.
Lincoln loves to golf with Daddy. Dale got him a practice putting green that shoots the ball back to you if you get it in the hole. He loves it, except he wants to use his real clubs and balls in our family room. Supervision required, atleast recommended.
Jimmy got him this nerf gun that shoots the ball 100mph.


J/K but it does shoot really hard and loud.


Shoot mommy!!!
We decided we would do something fun for his birthday. It started at Leatherbys, but Lincoln doesn't even care for icecream. Then it went to Chucky Cheese, but he is scared of talking stuff animals. Next was Fat Cats, but I knew we could do better than that. Finally, we decided on Jungle Gyms. Good choice for fun but the food was horrible. On the way there Lincoln was out cold. Lincoln picked out his Wall-E cake. He loves, loves Wall-E. Happy Birthday, Baby.

Look at his face. So cute. Here is Halle on one of the machines.
Lincoln thinks he is so big.
I know he was really being brave in front of his cousins. He had a look on his face that was so unsure. I think he did like the fact there were animals all around him.
Daddy and Lincoln. Look at Carson in the background waiting patiently for me take the picture.

He loved riding with Avery. Thank you, Avery.

He was hillarious on the bumper cars. Belly laughing is Lincolns trade mark.

I love that my son thoroughly enjoys life. It was so hard to get a good picture of this.



My parents got him a ton of gifts. He is very loved. This is his Cars bed. We have Cars pajamas that we got him and we have slumber parties in our bedroom. He wears his Cars pajamas, we set up his bed along side ours and he watches movies with us and stays up as late as he wants. It's so fun to have these moments together. I will never forget the laughter we share on slumber party nights. I love you, Lincoln.

Here is his Wall-E shirt that Grandma Love got him. Look at him examing the shirt.


I love this picture. Carson and Lincoln are such cute buds.

The Jungle Gyms workers were making out in the back and not paying attention to the kids, so we let them run wild. I love that Halle and Carson play to win. You gotta love my family.
Lincoln laughed and played so hard at the basketball game. Thank you, Dad for helping entertain Lincoln. He adores you.
Here is evidence of the car bed in action.




For his birthday party we had it at the Thanksgiving Point farm. I loved the idea of showing up with some presents and having other people do all the dirty work. The workers there are really friendly and sweet to youngings.
We started off with the face painting part.
Lincoln got a football. Can you tell?









Avery was my little helper. She is so good to Lincoln. She likes to look after him. When you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, she says a MOM. I can't wait to see her become a Mother when she gets older.
Here we are on the wagon ride. Is Lincoln smelling his show or looking for something?


We are so lucky to have great people in our lives that share these fun times with us. Thank you for all his presents and for coming to his birthday party.
Here is a fork lift truck he got.

No comments: