Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad and Happy Easter

Happy Birthday Dad! Thank you for being such a great father to me and an even more amazing Papa to my babies. They adore you. I can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays to come. We love you so much and always will!!! We went to my parents house for Easter since it was also my Dads birthday. My boys are really spoiled over at Grandma and Papas house.

My parents got Lincoln another hot wheels set and cars....and of course his favorite Tom and Jerry.

They also, got him Noahs Ark Animal eggs with yummy candy in it.

James got a swim suit and shirt. It is so cute.

My Mom probably has about 750 eggs that she hides in her house every year but this year we did a little more than half of them. It still filled up a freezer sized Ziploc bag. She always knows how to have fun.

The Easter bunny brought James a light up toy, Surfs Up the movie, a baseball glove, and pajamas.

The Easter bunny brought Lincoln his favorite show Tom and Jerry, TMNT movie, Pro-Doodle, a baseball glove, and Ants in your Pants game. He also did a Easter Egg hunt and hid candy and monies in it.



Jenny and Brett are the Activity Directors for our ward and did a really fun Easter Egg Hunt. Lincoln got a golden egg and won a Basketball hoop. He was so excited for the candy and toy.

James slept peacefully in the car.


No comments: