Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jackson Hole

Our friends invited us to there cabin by Jackson Hole. I was excited because I have never been and heard a lot of great things about the place. It was a lot of fun to have Dale and I time. The funny thing is we forgot c.d.'s and we had to talk the whole way up for 4 hours. I forgot how great it was to have adult conversations about everything with your husband. It was a good getaway and we can't wait to go another trip.

Arah, Me and Shari

This picture is hilarious....the three studs in front of the three studs.
I am so glad we found neighbors that are like my husband.

Do you think they are making fun of us for taking so many pictures??!!
Honestly, it was pitiful we got schooooooled by the Atwoods at Cranium (first timers by the way), "Fools"ball, and pool. We did beat them in darts.
I've seen people under this arch before....had to be a follower.
We just spent combined $75 worth of candy on this trip. RIDICULOUS!!!
This Restaurant was delicious...I forgot the name though. Highly recommend though.
The crew.
Arah made a yummy orange creme thing for our french toast. It was so good.
We started off in the same car on the way home and then when we stopped for lunch we realized how much fun it would be if the girls were in one car and the guys in another. Brilliant. Girl talk was fun and I think the guys had some talk as well (Football!!!)
Thank you, Leders it was a blast. Let's do it again soon.

1 comment:

Arah Debra said...

That was a great call to separate husbands and wives for the drive home. We had some great girl talk and didn't have to listen to football talk.