Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Husband Tagged....

Jenny tagged me, so I tagged her back .....

What is his name? Dale Anthony Rex
How long have you been married? 5 years in August
How long did you date? 2 years 2 months
How old is he? 28 (Close to 30)
Who eats more sweets? He eats more sweets. I am the salt lover.
Who said I love you first? I don't remember....Dale, who said I love you first?
Who is taller? Dale
Who can sing better? I sing more, so I do. But when we sing together it's a beautiful harmony....hehehehe.
Who is smarter? I am but I let him think he is.
Who does the laundry? Funny story, when we got married we made a deal that I would do the dishes if he did the laundry so we agreed. But, when I stayed home from work I did everything. But now that I am back at work.....honey the laundry is all yours.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dale, when your looking at it.
Who mows the lawn? Dale would never let me mow the lawn. He thinks I can't do it. But he does have a point I don't know how to start it or what to do. I once called Jenny to teach me, but I decided not to. Once I learn I'm done for.
Who cooks dinner? Me, but he is a great cook.
Who drives? Dale, unless I don't want to risk our lives that day, then I will drive.
Who is more stubborn? Both, that is OUR PROBLEM. We never back down.
Who kissed who first? I waited for Dale to kiss me.
Who asked who out first? Dale, to Lake Powell. What a first date.
Who proposed? Dale
Who has more siblings? Dale, out of 7.

Honey, I love you so much. We are great together. Thanks Jenny.

8 comments:

Nate and Suzanne said...

I do have to say that it is about time you finally posted again ok I am not that great of keeping up on it either.... Hope everything is going good we will see ya in a couple of weeks...

Ben and Natalie said...

Love all of these new posts! Hooray!!

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

It's fun to ready about things I didn't know!! Thanks for the tag back!!

kurt and ash said...

Hi Tab!! I have not heard from you guys in forever! I hope you are doing well!! Keep in touch!!
Love, Ashley

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

It's so fun to read about you guys!! That's a cute pic of Dale and Linc!!

Heather and Kade Scott said...

Dale told you he loved you first! I know that one, I should me and you were inseperable then, he felt like he was dating both of us, j/k LOL!! That was the best summer ever!! Also I agree with Dale that you shouldn't do anything like mow the lawn you can't even put window washer fluid in your car! LOL!! Love you Tab!!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow your boy is so big! Man time flies! I just wandered onto this blog and thought I would say Hi! It is Jared Austin. I hope you remember me, from Francois D. Well I don't think I ever told you but Thank You for those many times when I really needed someone you were there for me. I'll never forget it or you. It really meant alot to me, I can't even describe. Email me so we can catch up. Oh and Hi Dale! Really doubt you remember me... Anyway my email is Sirtan_Jedua@hotmail.com

Becky Gray said...

HI Tabitha I found you through Amy's new blog. I hope you don't mind me checking in on you. Hope to see you soon at our book club soon.

I'll be stalking you..