Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Birthday

For my birthday Dale planned a day of fun for me. He was planning on making breakfast in bed and I ended up being sick for the day. I had a massage later that day and then we went to Alvin and the Chipmunks. That night we went to my moms house and had my favorite spaghetti and yummy cake.





I am now 25 years old and I am feeling it. My early twenties were the best of my life so far. I got married, and started a family. I'd have to say my life is pretty good. But I am feeling not young any more. Which means that I have no excuse of being young and stupid. I know 25 is still young but now I am closer to being 30 years old. It sounds silly but for some reason I actually feel older. Happy Birthday to me.



1 comment:

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Tabitha. Geez...when you said you were getting close to 30, I thought huh?! That would mean I would be, too. That just doesn't sound right. :) Happy Birthday to a young twenty-something-year-old.