Wednesday, May 7, 2008

4 Things Tag

~4 Things Tag~
4 Jobs I've Had:
~Operations Supervisor
~Cosmetologist
~Office Manager
~Sales Associate for Retail

4 TV Shows I Watch:
~Grey's Anatomy
~The Hills
~Brothers and Sisters
~American Idol

4 Places I've Been:
~Tahiti
~Samoa
~Western Carribean
~Hawaii

4 People Who Email Me:
~Jennifer
~Arah
~Liz
~Amy

4 Of My Favorite Foods:
~Pizza (Pizza Rolls are my weakness)
~Mexican
~Icecream
~Spaghetti (My moms) with bread

4 Places I Would Rather Be:
~The Beach
~The Spa
~At home with Lincoln and puppy
~Lake Powell (Boating)

4 Friends I Tag:
~Julie Knowlton
~Kristi
~Chelsea
~Jenny

4 Things I Look Forward To In 2008:
~Our 5 year Anniversary trip
~Being Pregnant
~BYU football games (wow I never thought I'd ever say that)
~Girls Camp

4 comments:

Arah Debra said...

Tabitha, I didn't know you got a puppy. I can't wait to meet him or her! Yea!!

The Hale's said...

What? Your pregnant? Just kidding. I bet people will take it like that though! Good luck on getting me to do a tag! Maybe one day.

Ben and Natalie said...

This is a super cute tag. I love these tag things. Your 4 favorite foods made me hungry and my peanut butter bagel is not going to cut it for lunch today. :)

Mike, Karen and Josh said...

A quote from a funny card...

Is that cake on fire, or are you really that old???

Happy Birthday from Mike, Karen & Josh Russell!