Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Preschool Graduation

My big boy Lincoln has past his 2nd year of preschool, 2 more years to go til kindergarten. I know that is a lot of preschool but if you know my busy bee Lincoln he is all for some extra projects, knowledge and entertainment with some fellow co-preschoolers. Lincoln loves to accomplish his goals and is always up for challenges. He amazes me everyday. I am so impressed with his growth as a young little boy and his desire to learn new things. I love this little man. Dale and I will always be proud of him. Lincolns FANS
I taught Lincoln the Pledge of Allegiance last year and everytime he saw the flag he proudly said the pledge with honor. Mrs. Marie taught the class as well but was impressed because Lincoln new the pledge all by himself before anyone else. He was very excited to be holding the USA flag for his class during Graduation. I love that I can talk to him and explain how lucky we are to be living in a free country.
Mrs. Marie is telling everyone all of Lincolns' favorite things. His favorite food mom cooks is Chicken Enchiladas. His favorite colors are black and yellow. His favorite things to do is play sports and to be atheletic (which he reminds me daily that I am not). And many, many more.
Adorable!!!
My little Graduate
Mrs. Marie and Lincoln
We have really enjoyed watching his growth over this past year from what Mrs. Marie has taught him. Thank you Marie.

No comments: