Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hanging out with Family

On Saturday, we had a BBQ with Jenny and Brett and JD and Amy at their wonderful circle neighborhood which Jenny and I are very jealaous of. Our kids were able to play on the street riding their bikes without worrying about them . We also had the kids practice their T-ball for the game in a week. They were so cute. I can't wait for their first game. It's going to be a fun one. When it got dark we went inside and played a game of apples to apples. Which everyone found out how highly intellegent I am. I have mad skills everyone beware. J/K
My intense son playing baseball which he is very passionate about.
James was walking around trying to keep up with the little kids and face planted his nose to the cement. Poor guy, he just got rid a scab on his nose the day before.
I love our little mother Avery for being our eyes for us so we could play. She is such a sweet girl.
We were sitting on the porch swing watching the kids play baseball. It was quite relaxing. Thanks J and Amy for letting us come over. I promise I'll bring my A game to apples to apples next time.

No comments: