Sunday, April 5, 2009

Welcome Sweet Baby James

We went in to have our baby early in the morning and when I was ready to walk into the operating room, I stood up and yes to my surprise my water broke. Well, I have to say I have a great doctor that knows when my baby is coming.
Dale and I waiting in the recovery room before having our little baby boy. All we did was talk about baby names. . . . .I know a little last minute. Our choices were Hudson Woods Rex or James Anthony Rex. When we met him we knew he was James Hudson Rex. My sweet baby James.
I wanted Lincoln to be there to hold him. He was in love at first sight. He loves being a big brother.
I love pictures like this. Just moments of my real life. It's simply great.

We were having a hard time because it was my birthday and Lincoln got sick with the cold and had to wait till he didn't have a fever anymore to come and visit. I hated not having him with us.
I love this picture of Lincoln kissing him. We were still nervous having him around our little newborn, since he was sick. But how can you keep them apart.
I love Lincolns face in this pic.
Bringing James home. We went home on Sunday and he was so peaceful. Since he has been born he sleeps at about 9:30, 10pm and wakes up at 1 am and 5 am and sleeps til 9:30am. I absolute love his sleeping habits, it's definitely do-able. Last night he slept thru to 4 am and woke up at 8 am.
When we went to the hospital on Thursday it was snowing and when we went home on Sunday it was a big blizzard. I thought I was having a spring baby but the snow will not stop.
When we got home Lincoln, my parents and Amanda were waiting for us.
I love Dales truly happy smile. It is sweet.
Lincoln loves my hospital doctor mug. . . which is what he calls it.
Thank you to all of our visitors and our gifts. Also, thank you for our sweet comments we have received. We absolutely love our new addition. It's funny because when I am pregnant I am done having any more children, but as soon as I see how amazing they are I can have lots of them. . . . maybe five. Maybe.

17 comments:

amy16 said...

5? 5!!! Does my life mean nothing to you??? If they only stayed that little and cute. When they turn 6 and tell you to "bite" them as they slam their door in your face, you start wondering if you should have stopped at one.

As big of a pain as you know who is, she completes are family. We aren't a family without her. It's amazing how the word family changes when you add your children.

Vierig Family said...

Wow Tab, you even found time to blog!!! You are fabulous, and we are so grateful to have James in our family. Can't wait to see you later this week!!!

Amanda said...

Congrats you guys!! He is so cute!! It's true Tab about being prego and then when you have them you could have just one more!! Hope all is well sounds like he is a great baby!! Enjoy! =)

*Amy* said...

You have such cute little boys! I hope everything is going well!

Arah Debra said...

What a cute little family! I can't believe that your already talking about more kids. Your crazy! But I understand when you make as cute of kids as you do.

Amber said...

Awww, he's so cute...we miss you! Take care and try to get lots of sleep :) Funny I know. Oh, and how stinking cute do you look right after you had a baby. Sickening.

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

You guys make such a cute family! Please let me know if you need anything. We are so glad we live so close and get to see your cute kids grow up! And I just love the outfit James is wearing to go home! Love you guys!!!

allieb said...

Congrats! He is darling and I love the pic of him & Lincoln!

allieb said...

Congrats! He is darling and I love the pic of him & Lincoln!

Shayla said...

Congratulations Tab! He's adorable. Such a cute family of 4.

Julie Knowlton said...

I LOVE HIM!!

What is it with you and Dale having the most darling children?! And what is it with you looking AMAZING after you just gave birth?!

So happy for you guys. We can't wait to meet Baby James!

Mandee said...

Hello Tabitha. Your family is so adorable. I have never seen lincoln till now. He is such a cutie. Congrats on your new little one. You will enjoy two boys they are so fun. I just had another little boy and its so neat to see Talan interact with his brother. I love seeing everyone I know have kids. Its seems like just yesterday we were still in high school and now we are married and mommies. I hope all is well and your recovery is fast. Keep in touch.

The Hale's said...

He is so cute! I cannot wait to meet him. This week I promise!! I know what you mean by the pregnancy thing. But now that I am trying to lose the baby weight I feel the same way. Do I really want to get my body back and then have to start all over again?

Jamie said...

Those pictures are adoralbe - and so is your new little guy. I think it is so sweet that you named him after Jimmy. Such a compliment to him. I think it's really neat. And how on earth do you look so good have having a child? Not fair, totally jealous. I banned any pics of me until Annie was 3 month old. You look great. Your little family is beautiful.

BLAKE and MINDI DELLINGER said...

he is so cute! well blake works at the one in jordan landing. We are good. just working and redoing our basment so that takes alot of our time but life is good.

kristin said...

T- Rex- He is so cute, and what a birthday present!! I am glad everything went good, and you do look cute after having a baby- Not fair!! Always cute! We miss you in YW!!

Brett, Suzie, Taylor & Hayden said...

what a cute little family! your baby is absolutely adorable. you will love being the mom of two boys. taylor was the same as lincoln, he loved his baby brother at first sight, and they are best friends to this day. enjoy those sweet little boys - seeing those pics makes me miss those days and realize how quickly they were gone. i bet grandpa and grandma are in heaven!