Friday, February 15, 2008

My baby loves the SNOW

Lincoln loves to go sledding. He laughs the whole way down the hill. We went to a hill by my parents house and he just wanted to stay outside and play in the snow. I can't beleive he is big enough to go down the hill all by himself. What a big boy! All smiles.
Dale took this picture....
My handsome boys. They play so well together. Linc loves Dale so much. When he comes home from work he runs to the door laughing and screaming, Dale then chases him.
He was trying to pick up the snow but the gloves are a little big and he has no control of his hands. He was getting mad so I had to put the snow in my hands and let him hit it off.
Dale was burying him. He didn't like it at all.
The first couple of times he tried walking in the snow he kept on falling foward. So, he eventually learned how to walk heel toe. It was so funny.
They went down on the big boy sled together. It was so much fun to spend time together as a family. Dale has been working so hard on Saturdays and he finally had some time off to go sledding. I love these moments in life.

No comments: