Sunday, July 24, 2011

Julys FHE

July's FHE was very special to me. We were asked to share a story about a pioneer family to honor Pioneers day. I would love to share all the stories I learned at Trek. But the most important story I learned was ours. Dale and I were able to be a ma and pa to our special group of youth. I fell in love with my husband again during Trek. I love his testimony. It is so pure and honest and I stay up at night thinking I am so lucky to have him in my life. His example and his strength inspire me. The spirit I felt I hope I will never forget. The stories I learned and experienced I think about all the time. Even though my trials were not as harsh physically and spiritually, I felt like I related to the pioneers that were in the Willy and Handcart Company. The journey they took was so inspiring to learn of there strength.



























No comments: