Sunday, July 25, 2010

RS Retreat

The RS women went up to Heber City and stayed in this beautiful cabin for a fun retreat. It was so much fun getting to know all of the women in my neighborhood and creating friendships with them. Thank you PM1st ward RS for planning this fun trip and strengthening my testimony.
Saffron is the big bad wolf and I am prego little red riding hood.

When I was asked to speak I was okay with it. Then I found out Sister Bingham, Sister Daynes, Sister Dominici were speaking with me. And I was then wanting to be sick that weekend. On top of that I found out I was speaking last. Yes, that is right. After these amazing talks I would be following. But they brought such an amazing spirit and I am grateful for their strong testimonies that it calmed me a little. It was such a peaceful setting and I hope we make this an annual event.

No comments: