Saturday, March 1, 2008

Chopper Rex

We found Chopper yesterday from a phone call from a railroad worker. He found Choppers collar and then he found Chopper. This wonderful man was nice enough to call us to let us know the horrible news. We are very grateful for him. Thank you everyone for all your help and support. This has been a hard past month without our sweet little doggy. I worried all the time if he was hungry or warm but now I know he is in Heaven. We will always have him in our hearts.

I am most grateful for the love he showed Dale and I, and especially the love he had for Lincoln. Chopper was a very good dog and I will always be grateful for his friendship. Dogs are mans best friend. Chopper didn't judge you, he just listened and gave slobber kisses. As we said our goodbyes this morning, I couldn't help but think of all the sweet times we had with him. Everyone that has met Chopper, knows that he was a very good and happy dog. I will miss him very much. Thank you again for all the love and support. Here is some pictures of our Chopper.









7 comments:

Julie said...

I am sorry about Chopper. He looks like a sweet dog.

Claire Evenson said...

I'm so sorry about Chopper! That is a hard lost*

The Vigil's said...

I am sorry as well. he seemed like such a sweetie. But your right he is happy in heaven. Hope you guys are doing okay, but your are being positive. Thats good.

Arah Debra said...

I'm so sorry Tabitha. He was such a sweet dog! I'm glad you at least know he's in a better place. No more wondering and worrying.

Ben and Natalie said...

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry about your doggy. It is good to know so that you don't have to keep looking, but I am sorry for the bad news. He looked like such a sweet doggy with Lincoln. :(

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

We are so sorry about Chopper! He really was such a good dog. We love you guys let us know if there is anything we can do to help!! Love ya!

Heather and Kade Scott said...

Oh Tabby I am soo sorry to hear about Chopper.