Tuesday, December 11, 2007

PUTTING UP THE CHRISTMAS TREE!!!

Lincoln had so much fun putting up the tree. He couldn't get enough of the lights and the round silver ornaments. This is what makes my Christmas memories special.

He is throwing the ornaments into the tree and saying (WOOOOOOHHH). A typical toddler boy.
This is his pure determination to get the ornament under the tree. Even though his Dad has some waiting for him.

He is now trying to hit the two ornaments together to get them stuck. He is hysterical.


Now, he is just being naughty.

Naughty some more.....

But, how can you get mad at this adorable face. I just can't do it, not now at least.


This is after a long days of work.

I am so glad he is off the bottle. We are going on 2 weeks. It was so hard to get him off. Especially, when it was the same day as his molars breaking through. Poor baby Lincoln. I just felt so bad for him. His molars are still not all the way through. It seems painful. He won't even let me touch his gums without crying. But the sippy cup and grape tylenol is becoming his new best friends. I'm sure I'll have to break him from the sippy as well. Someday.)

Here is the final result. I had to put anything that meant a lot to me higher than the tips of his fingers while on his tippy toes. The tree has been so great to him (meaning it hasn't falling on him). I have a watchful eye on him at all times.

Also, we sit under the tree looking at the lights and read his Christmas books. He is such a blessing. I am so grateful to spend the holidays with him and Dale.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey T-Rex Family, the tree looks great even when it comes with a little guy pulling and tugging on it it's like a playland for them! Have a fabulous Christmas!!!

Ben and Natalie said...

What great holiday memories you are creating. It looks like Lincoln had such a great time and the result is just gorgeous. I am missing putting up a tree this year but I am more excited about coming home to visit the fam! Only one more week. Hooray!

Happy Holidays!!

The Hale's said...

Those are great pictures! My only question is... why did it take you so long to put up your tree? I'm hoping those pics were a couple weeks old :) Love you guys! Have a great Christmas!!