Sunday, November 25, 2007

BYU vs utah!!!

How can you not be a BYU fan, when Harvey Unga is on the team.
My favorite football player.

Look at Steve Tate eating grass. OUCH!!!

Dale and I before the game waiting to beat the Utes.
I love BYU football!
Just standing in front of the scoreboard, on the field,
celebrating the victory of the BYU vs Utah game.
17-10

Julie and I nervous at the half. I never knew I would love football so much.

Hanging out with Brian Kehl after the game. We go way back.
He is like 8 feet tall. I am standing on my tippy toes.
Happy fans on the feild with the Cougar football team.

1 comment:

Julie Knowlton said...

Tabitha! I love being BYU buddies with you! Remember when Harvey was trying to kiss us? I was so embarrased for him. He couldn't at least wait until we were done kissing Kehl?