Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sad day!

So, I just finished the Twilight Series last night. Read all three in a week. Never done that before. But, I am extremely sad that the story won't end for me until next fall. How depressing is the thought that I will be pondering Edward and Bella in all my thoughts for a whole year wondering what will happen. You could call me a little obsessed with these characters. I love them. My mind cannot keep them out. It's an addiction that I want everyone to read. Stephenie Meyer is an amazing writer that makes you feel what they are feeling. Incredible. I never imagined reading a vampire book and enjoying it. Not only did I enjoy it I fell in love with it. It has made me stay up later than ever. I read New Moon on Saturday morning to Sunday morning 5:30am. OBSESSED!!! Anyone who has read these books feel free to call or email so I have someone to relate to and share my thoughts about my friends from Forks!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a nerd!!!!!!!

Des said...

I'm Julie and Branigan Knowlton's sister-in-law, Des, and I found your blog through Juligan. But I feel the same about the series. On my blog I put a link on there and you can read the 1st chapter of the next book. It isn't much, but gives you something else to read! Enjoy!

April said...

Tabitha...I don't think you are a nerd! I was the same way- I swear I was dreaming about Edward and Bella for at least a week after I finished the series. It is hard but eventually you do get out of mourning! :)

Carrie said...

Tabitha, I just started this series and did a quick skim of your post just in case you covered something super shocking but wanted to comment that it's awesome so far! After I'm done we'll book club it and chit chat! I'll get back to ya! :) -Carrie (Cook) Pace

Carrie said...

P.S. I added you guys to our blog, if that's okay! :)

Claire Evenson said...

Tabitha! You are so right. These books are amazing. I think next sept. a girls trip to Folks would be AWESOME! haha. I just started the second book today and I just wish I could be in the story. HA
OHHHHH I love Bella and Edward*

Ben and Natalie said...

Ok so I have not read the books yet. I am not a "reader" and I would rather watch mindless tv.... Bad I know but my sister keeps getting on my case about reading these books. I guess they are set near Spokane and she thinks I would have some special bond with the books... ha ha I guess I might have to pick up the first one and steal the rest from my sis if I end up liking them. :)

Julie said...

Tabitha,
I am with you! I love the Twilight series. After I read the first book, I read it again the next day! Jeff was making fun of me! I love the series! It was fun to see you again yesterday, you look so good!

Carrie said...

One more P.S. I thought my name left a link to my blog. It's jc-pace.blogspot.com, I'm glad I found yours.